Sometimes you need to look around

Hey Look! A photo! WOW. The last few days I have been playing with twill blocks. Just enough to come up with a set of dishtowel designs. Since another labor intensive project has been taken off my hands, I have time to play.  

My Rigid Heddle class began this past Monday. It was so much fun! The students got their looms dressed and ready to weave in one class. Since we were at a stopping point, we called it a night 1/2 hour early. The great thing about the class is that two of my students brought Kromski Harps! What wonderfully thoughtfully designed looms! A warping helper to hold your warping or the on rod still and elevated, and pegs to turn the back into a warping board! What else would you need? Start your projects anywhere, no matter which way you want to!  Now I have worked on many different RH looms, from several different makers. I have to say, this one may lead me down the garden path!

The short line about this is that I am taking steps to become a Kromski dealer.



I have loaded some classes on the website. These are classes that can be scheduled by the students. Get a group together and learn to weave! Whether it's your corporate co workers, a bunch of girlfriends or even your youth group. You can never go wrong learning.

Comments

Popular Posts